3/29/2009

Just having fun :)


Writing is fun, I admit.
Though my mind feels like it might pop.
When I grab my notes and sit,
I find it quite hard to stop.

Though my mind feels like it might pop,
I try to stay positive.
I find it quite hard to stop,
'cause I know I have lots to give.

I try to stay positive,
even when the pen seems empty.
'Cause I know I have lots to give,
and to be enjoyed by plenty.

Even when the pen seems empty,
isn't the time to get worried.
And to be enjoyed by plenty,
my stories just can't be hurried.

Is not the time to get worried,
when the passion disappears?
My stories just can't be hurried,
despite all my nagging fears.

When the passion disappears;
I hope that day never comes.
Despite all my nagging fears,
I need to keep banging my drums.

I hope that day never comes;
I can't give in and get lazy.
I need to keep banging my drums.
If I don't write I'll go crazy.

I can't give in and get lazy.
It all boils down to one thing:
If I don't write I'll go crazy.
So I lay back and I sing.

It all boils down to one thing-
when I grab my notes and sit-
so I lay back and I sing:
Writing is fun, I admit!

No comments:

Post a Comment